Skip to main content

What's My IP Support Tool Download

What's My IP Support Tool Download




What's My IP Support Tool





Price: $12





The What’s My IP Support Tool provides an easy to use, brandable interface for users to identify and send their IP Address to a support email address specified at set up. The tool features a -5 - 1 minute install process complete with custom options and branding , and is also very easy to integrate with Google Analytics . Live Preview at http://ip.eclarian.com Why Not Just Send My Clients To Google? You might be asking: ‘why should I pay for this tool when I can just send my clients to Google?’ Well, here are a few good reasons to consider: Brandable Interface Reinforces Your Company’s Professional Credibility Keeps Support Tools ‘In-House’ Streamlines Support Efforts Enhances Existing Email Support Tools (eg. BeSnappy, ZenDesk, etc.) Extremely Easy For Clients To Use Configurable Options Company Name Support Email Address Logo Image Logo Link Target (ex. link your logo to your website) Submit Button Text Confirmation Page Header Confirmation Page Message Background Color Font Color IP Address Color Custom CSS Styles Google Analytics Code Main Page An example of the main page your users will see: Confirmation Page An example of the confirmation page your users will see after submitting their IP: Installer Page This is what the installer page looks like:

Comments