My Navbar - Top Fixed Responsive Bootstrap Navigation Bar Download

My Navbar - Top Fixed Responsive Bootstrap Navigation Bar Download




My Navbar - Top Fixed Responsive Bootstrap Navigation Bar







Price: $6


The My Navbar Top Fixed Responsive Navigation is a professional CSS2 & CSS3 jQuery Top Fixed Responsive Navigation plugin compatible with Bootstrap. This Navigation comes with horizontal and sticky version and 10 different design.
Responsive My Navbar Top Fixed Responsive Navigation is a flexible and high customizable to build your custom Bootstrap Responsive Navigation. It is very easy to build a vertical menu. you can set up the My Navbar Top Fixed Navigation some link item drop down by mouse click. You can assign a 10 design and choose in many diffrent animation.

My Navbar is a Navigation component based in CSS and Javascript code. You can use My Navbar Navigation it as a horizontal Navigation. It is a Top Fixed Responsive Navigation, suitable for any type of website and Theme or landing page.



Features

- 100% Responsive Layout
- 10 Deisgn Scheme
- Google Web Font “Open Sans”
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Many Animation Effect
- Documentation included
- Clean Design and Code
- Easy to Customize
- Easy to use


Live Demo URL: Click here
Changelog:
Version 2.0 was released : My Navbar – Top Fixed Navbar
Added 5 new beautiful navbar
Added latest Jquery
Fixed responsive issue
Write a new smooth-scroll code

Sources and Credits
I’ve used the following: Thanks so much to
Font:* Google Web Fonts
Fontawsome icon:* Free Font Awesome, the iconic font
Images: Pixbay.com
CSS: Bootstrap
jQuery: Javascript

If you have any questions related to this email template, Feel free to email us at [email protected] or via our Design Collection page contact form to get further information.


Best wishes
Design Collection


Comments